Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cycle 1 Geography Cards, Weeks 19-24

Well, I'm spending our break week between weeks 18-19 sick. If I had to be sick, I'm glad it happened when I didn't have my regular director duties to attend to, but I can definitely think of things I'd rather be doing than laying in bed barely able to breathe! Such is life, I suppose. Since I was stuck in bed most of the day, I was able to work on the last installment of Cycle 1 Geo cards! Enjoy! ;)

Cycle 1 Geography Cards, Weeks 19-24



8 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! :) Hope you feel better! Think Spring. It'll be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! These pics are gorgeous! Now I want to travel the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you! You have made Cycle 1 Geo so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much! Love these! Do u have weeks 12-19 please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Much appreciated 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Erin! I wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful Geo Cards with us! They have been such a blessing to our daily memory work. (: I was curious if you are planning to create and share Cycle 2 with us?

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. User Melody Stroud on C3 has made Geo Cards for Cycle 2. Our school year just finished last Thursday, and I'm already crazy prepping for next year, lol. Thanks again for these wonderful cards! They are awesome! I really appreciate all your hard work!

      Delete
  7. These are amazing and priceless. Thank you abundantly for sharing.

    ReplyDelete