Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Classical Conversations Cycle 3 Geography Cards

Now you can find the Cycle 3 Geography Cards all in one place! Since I created these MANY years ago, I wasn't able to combine them as I would have liked, but now you won't have to jump to multiple blog posts. 

My children are no longer in CC, but it's come to my attention that these cards are still a blessing to some of you who are still in Classical Conversations. To that end, I have created a 5th Edition update file so you can print that off and just toss the incorrect cards and use the new ones. I also thought it might help to have all of the cards in one place! 

The cards from the original files that can be throw away are:

Mt. McKinley, week 14
Niagara Falls, week 14
Title Card for week 21 (Changed from Territories and Terrains to Native American Regions)
California and Great Basin, week 21
Mississippi Delta, week 24

The 5th Edition Update file will have the replacements for these cards. 

Enjoy!

Cycle 3 Geography Cards, Weeks 1-6








No comments:

Post a Comment